Freedom Microlite Sport
- Unladen Weight: 580kg
- MTPLM: 750kg (850kg Chassis Upgrade Available)
- Payload: 170kg
- Max Noseweight: 70kg
- Overall Length: 4.00m (13ft)
- Body Length: 2.82m (9ft, 3in)
- Overall Width: 1.94m (6ft, 4in)
- Overall Height: 2.21m (7ft, 3in)
- Internal Headroom: 1.88m (6ft, 2in)
- Bed Size: Double – 1.85m x 1.25m, Singles – 0.50m x 1.85m
Model shown above includes the Flare package. Price starting from £14,695.
(**Flare package includes silver gel coat body, alloy wheels and 110w roof mounted flexi solar panel**)
Based on the iconic Freedom Microlite body shell which has been in production since 1973, the Freedom Microlite Sport is our lightest and most affordable caravan. Featuring a 3 Berth layout and a MTPLM of only 750kgs, it’s the easiest way to enjoy caravanning without worrying about towing weights or damp problems.
The Microlite Sport has a 3 berth layout with a double bed/seating for 4 at the front and a single bed/seating for 2 at the rear. In the centre of the Sport is the kitchen with a wardrobe opposite.
Containing everything you need to rustle up a meal whilst on your adventures, the Microlite Sport’s kitchen featuring a clever design to maximise space. The kitchen appliances are all made by Dometic and consists of a 2-burner Glass Lid hob; 3-way, 60ltr fridge and a sink/tap.
In the Microlite Sport there is a space for everything. At head height there are shelves with 2 lockers above the kitchen. Underneath the sink there is a large cupboard and opposite is a full-length wardrobe with a smaller cupboard beneath.
Under the seats you will find even more storage space, whilst externally there is a gas bottle box with space for 2 x 6/7kg bottles.
Iconic in design, the Microlite body shell has a raisable roof section. This allows a maximum internal headroom of 1.85m (roof up) with an overall height of just 2.21m (roof down).
The roof has a weatherproof scarf fitted, providing superior ventilation whilst keeping the weather and wildlife out.
Award Winning Design
The Microlite Sport is a 3 time Lightweight Leisure Trailer award winner. In 2013 it won the caravans 750kgs and under category whilst in 2017 and 2019 it won the pop-tops without washroom awards.
- Dometic RM5310 Fridge
- Dometic HBG2335 Hob
- Dometic Sink & Kitchen Tap
- Water System External Water Pick-Up System
- Full Length Wardrobe
- 2 Stage Fly-nets & Blinds on Front & Rear Windows
- Opening Front & Rear Windows
- 2 x Fixed Side Windows
- Double Plug Sockets
- Double USB Sockets
- 240V Electrics System & Transformer
- LED Interior Living Lights
Exterior & Chassis
- Al-KO AKS3004 Stabiliser
- Galvanised 750kg Braked Chassis
- Front Storage Box for Two Medium Size Gas Bottles (6kg propane or 7kg butane) and Bulkhead Mounted Gas Regulator
- Front & Side LED Marker Lights
- Under slung Spare Wheel & Carrier
- 4 x Corner Steady Legs