Freedom Jetstream Twin Sport
- Unladen Weight: 700kg
- MTPLM: 750kg (850kg Chassis Upgrade Available)
- Payload: 50kg
- Max Noseweight: 70kg
- Overall Length: 4.26m (14ft)
- Body Length: 3.1m (10ft, 2in)
- Overall Width: 2.03m (6ft, 8in)
- Overall Height: 2.46m (8ft, 1in)
- Internal Headroom: 1.85m (6ft)
- Bed Size: Double – 1.85m x 1.97m (), Singles – 0.67m x 1.85m()
Model shown above includes the Flare package. Price starting from £19,295.
(**Flare package includes silver gel coat body, alloy wheels and 110w roof mounted flexi solar panel**)
The jaw dropping design, affordability and surprising amount of equipment would satisfy any caravan enthusiasts expectations, making the Freedom Jetstream Twin the perfect lightweight tourer for all occasions.
Ever since the initial idea of having a micro sized caravan with full length single beds was launched in 1994 the Freedom Jetstream Twin has consistently been our best selling caravan. Despite the huge amount of standard equipment, the Freedom Jetstream Twin still weighs in at 750kgs and is constructed from the iconic “One Piece GRP Shell” meaning damp is physically impossible, this is what gives Freedom Caravans the longest expected life span of any caravan on the UK market.
The Freedom Jetstream Twin Sport is a 2 berth caravan with versatility at its heart. The seating area is easily converted in to 2 single beds or a super sized double. A half length wardrobe and overhead lockers provide storage space and a kitchen and bathroom is located at the rear.
Truma Combi 4E Heating & Hot Water (Gas & Electric)
Fitted as standard to the Freedom Jetstream Twin Sport is a Truma Combi 4 lightweight hot water and heating system. The CP digital control panel allows the user to set the water and blown air heating temperatures individually, and it’s iNet ready, so you can conveniently and remotely control your Freedom’s heating through an app on your smartphone.
The Freedom Jetstream Twin Sport features a high spec, well-equipped kitchen. For cooking, there is a Dometic 2-burner hob and Thetford gas oven & grill. A Dometic sink and tap is on hand when it’s time to clean up and a Dometic 60 litre, 3-way fridge completes the kitchen equipment.
Both the gas hobs and sink feature smoked glass covers which flush fit to the units, increasing the worktop space available.
Featuring a shower, cassette toilet and tip-up sink with tap, the bathroom in the Twin Sport includes everything you would expect. A shower curtain track, sealed shower tray, mirror and bathroom light are also included.
Versatile Bed Layout
Offering the option of a super sized double bed (197cm length x 185cm width) or 2 single beds (185cm length x 67cm width), the Jetstream Twin Sport offers a versatile layout for 2 people.
Award Winning Design
The Freedom Jetstream Twin Sport is a 2 time winner of The Caravan Club – Caravans 750kg & Under award, winning in 2014, 2015 and a 3 time winner of the Caravans 750kg & Under (with Washroom) award in 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Truma Combi 4E Blown Air Heating & Hot Water Heater – Gas & Electric
- Thetford Duplex Gas Oven/Grill
- Dometic RM5310 Fridge
- Dometic HBG2335 2 Burner Glass lid Hob
- Dometic Sink & Kitchen Tap
- Thetford Cassette Toilet
- Bathroom Tap & Tip-Up Sink
- Shower Unit & Shower Tray
- External Water Pick up System
- Half Length Wardrobe
- Overhead Lockers
- 2 Stage Fly-nets & Blinds for Front & Rear Windows
- Opening Front, Rear & Toilet Windows
- 2 x Fixed Side Windows
- Dometic ‘Heki Style’ Roof Vent with Flyscreen & Blind
- Double Plug & USB Sockets
- 240V Electrics System & Transformer
- LED Interior Living Lights
Exterior & Chassis
- Al-KO AKS3004 Stabiliser
- Fully Galvanised 750kg Braked Chassis
- Front Storage Box with Spare Wheel & Carrier, Medium Size Gas Bottle Holder (6kg propane or 7kg butane) and Bulkhead Mounted Gas Regulator
- Front & Side LED Marker Lights
- LED ‘Above Door’ Awning Light
- 4 x Corner Steady Legs