Freedom Jetstream First Class
- Unladen Weight: 700kg
- MTPLM: 750kg (850kg Chassis Upgrade Available)
- Payload: 50kg
- Max Noseweight: 70kg
- Overall Length: 4.26m (14ft)
- Body Length: 3.1m (10ft, 2in)
- Overall Width: 2.03m (6ft, 8in)
- Overall Height: 2.46m (8ft, 1in)
- Internal Headroom: 1.85m (6ft)
- Bed Size: 1.97m x 130m (6ft, 5in x 4ft, 3in)
Only £500 deposit required to secure your Freedom.
The Jetstream First Class gives you the freedom to explore at your own pace, fitted with everything that you expect from a touring caravan, the Jetstream First Class is the perfect companion for a couple. Using our famous leak-proof fibreglass shell design and an MTPLM of either 750Kgs or 850Kgs it can be towed by almost any car.
Lavish fixtures and fittings, a practical wash room and a well equipped kitchen ensure the Jetstream provides a perfect base from which to enjoy your holiday, no matter the weather.
The Freedom Jetstream First Class is a 2 berth caravan with a double bed at the front in east to west configuration, the compact bathroom and kitchen are at the end. The middle of the caravan is devoted to storage with a full length wardrobe and a full size cupboard.
Truma Combi 4E Heating & Hot Water – Gas & Electric
Fitted as standard to the Freedom Jetstream First Class is a Truma Combi 4 lightweight hot water and heating system. The CP digital control panel allows the user to set the water and blown air heating temperatures individually, and it’s iNet ready, so you can conveniently and remotely control your Freedom’s heating through an app on your smartphone.
The kitchen in the Freedom Jetstream First Class contains all of the appliances that you need for year round living. The Thetford Spinflow Duplex is a combined gas oven and grill with separate burners for the oven & grill, 36 litre capacity, 2 oven shelves and an enamel grill pan.
On top of the work surface you will find a Dometic 2 burner gas hob and Dometic sink with tap, both flush mounted with smoked glass covers. Completing the kitchen is a Dometic 3 way fridge with a 60 litre capacity.
The crown jewel of the Freedom Jetstream First Class is it’s full bathroom, almost unheard of for a lightweight 14′ caravan. The bathroom has a shower, shower tray with drainage, tip-up sink unit with drainage, mirror and a Thetford cassette toilet with external waste tank.
Windows & Blinds
Your privacy matters, that’s why all Freedom models have tinted windows as standard allowing the light in, but not prying eyes. In addition the front and rear opening windows have 2 stage fly-nets and blinds and the fixed windows have curtains.
The bathroom window is opaque and opens to let condensation escape.
Award Winning Design
The Jetstream First Class is a 2 time winner of The Caravan Club – Caravans 750kg & Under award
- Truma Combi 4E Blown Air Heating & Hot Water Heater – Gas & Electric
- Thetford Gas Duplex Oven/Grill
- Dometic RM5310 Fridge
- Dometic HBG2335 2 Burner Glass lid Hob
- Dometic Sink & Kitchen Tap
- Thetford Cassette Toilet
- Bathroom Tap & Tip-Up Sink
- Shower Unit & Shower Tray
- External Water Pick up System
- Half Length Wardrobe
- Overhead Lockers
- 2 Stage Fly-nets & Blinds for Front & Rear Windows
- Opening Front, Rear & Toilet Windows
- 2 x Fixed Side Windows
- Dometic ‘Heki Style’ Roof Vent with Flyscreen & Blind
- Double Plug & USB Sockets
- 240V Electrics System & Transformer
- LED Interior Living Lights
Exterior & Chassis
- Al-KO AKS3004 Stabiliser
- Fully Galvanised 750kg Braked Chassis
- Front Storage Box with Spare Wheel & Carrier, Medium Size Gas Bottle Holder (6kg propane or 7kg butane) and Bulkhead Mounted Gas Regulator
- Front & Side LED Marker Lights
- LED ‘Above Door’ Awning Light
- 4 x Corner Steady Legs